What is the switching process?
It takes just 5 minutes for you to get a quote and sign up with us. All we need is a few basic details; like your name, address and your bank details to setup your direct debit. After that we will take it from there.
It usually takes no longer than 21 days including the day you sign up and there is no need for an engineer to come to your house, we do everything at our end. The only thing we ask from you is to send us a meter reading around your supply start date which we’ll contact you to remind you about.
The process goes like this:
- On the day you sign up, you’ll get a Welcome Pack sent to your email address which includes all the details you need about the tariff you’ve chosen including key terms, your direct debit details and expected start date.
- From the day you sign up you have a 14 day cooling off period which means you can cancel for any reason whatsoever in that time and we’ll simply cancel your switch; there will be no change to your arrangement with your current supplier and no exit fees charged….just send us an email and we’ll cancel the switch.
- We’ll contact your old supplier and let them know the date you are moving to entice energy.
- We’ll ask you for a meter reading which we need between 2 days before and 7 days after your supply start date; this will be used for us to open your account and for your old supplier to close your account.
- That’s it, Simple! Your first statement from us will usually be received by the end of the first month but if your opening read is estimated from the transporter it could take 6-8 weeks for it to arrive.